This position will be a mix of PM's (3pm-11pm) and/or OVERNIGHT (11pm-7am) but open availability for any shift: AM's & PM's, Weekends & Holidays is a BIG PLUS!
Must be 100% Guest Focused , computer literate, detail oriented and able to multi-task, a great communicator and a TRUE TEAM PLAYER.
Previous hotel experience is helpful, but great attitudes are REQUIRED.
Come let your HAMPTONALITY SHINE!
Great opportunities for hospitality veterans to join a great, AL based company with great travel benefits (Hotel discounts at over 4,600 locations in 100 countries!), positive & professional work environment, and beautiful product.
APPLY IN PERSON ONLY.
- No phone calls, please.
Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/ Hoover
4520 Galleria Blvd
Hoover, AL 35244
Responsibilities and Duties
All hotel team members are expected to demonstrate the brand personality, “Hamptonality ” using the FACT model in all interactions with guests and team members.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· H ospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· I ntegrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· L eadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· T eamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· O wnership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· N ow - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
General Manager’s Expectations
Follow the “Four Things” and your experience working here should be a positive one.
· Be to work on time and in uniform
· Nametags are required
· Your appearance matters- look professional and well groomed
· Do the job
· Not just the funs parts or the easy parts- the WHOLE job
· Work for a positive atmosphere
· For yourself, your guests and your team mates
· This is a “Drama Free Zone”
· Obviously, don’t steal, cheat or lie, but integrity also means:
· Don’t leave problems for someone else to find, take ownership of the situation and resolve it. If you cannot fix it by yourself, ask for help
· Conduct yourself as a person of character. If you say you will do something, do it.
· Your word is your bond.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!